Registration for SfE BES 2017 is now online.
Registration fees include: access to all sessions, tea and coffee, lunches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and access to the commercial exhibition and Welcome Reception. Printed programmes will be included in delegate bags.
Reduced registration fees are available for members of the Society for Endocrinology. The following member categories are eligible for concessionary rates: Clinician-in-Training Member, Nurse Member, Scientist-in-Training Member, Associate Member, Student Member, Senior Member. To book at the concessionary rate please click on the Member Registration link below.
|Early-bird registration||18 September 2017||£350||£585||£200|
|Standard registration||5 November 2017||£415||£665||£275|
|Onsite registration||6-8 November 2017||£525||£725||£330|
- Please note that payment onsite will only be accepted by credit or debit cards.
- If you wish to join the Society in order to take advantage of the discounted member registration fee at the Early-bird rate, please apply for membership no later than 4 September 2017. If you apply for membership after this deadline the Early Bird rate will not be guaranteed.
- If you wish to join the Society in order to take advantage of the discounted member registration fee at the Standard rate, please apply for membership no later than 23 October 2017. If you apply for membership after this deadline the Standard rate will not be guaranteed.
- Concessionary rates apply to Clinician-in-Training Member, Nurse Member, Scientist-in-Training Member, Associate Member, Student Member, Senior Member
- A limited number of day delegate rates may be made available. If you wish to be considered please email your request and reasoning to email@example.com
Amending your registration
If you have already registered as a delegate and wish to amend your booking or print out an invitation letter then please login here to manage your booking.
SfE BES Registration Grant
The Society provides a limited number of SfE BES Registration Grants for trainee scientists, clinicians and nurses who have not yet chosen endocrinology as their specialty and who have been nominated by Full Members.
See the SfE BES Registration Grant page for full details of eligibility criteria.
Applications for the 2017 Registration Grant will open on 8 May and close on 31 July 2017.
Confirmation and refunds
Once registered, a confirmation of receipt will be sent via email from Worldpay, along with a detailed booking confirmation. Registration for social events must be booked in advance at the time of registration in order to secure a place. There is no deadline for registration.
No refunds will be made after 2 October 2017 (for any reason including ill health). Refund requests received in writing before 2 October 2017 will be subject to an administrative charge of £15.
The Society for Endocrinology offers support to members to attend SfE BES if they have had an abstract accepted. See the Travel Grant page for full details of eligibility criteria.