Call for Cases
Sharing your case at Clinical Update is a fantastic opportunity to gain recognition for your work and receive feedback from peers and senior endocrinologists.
Workshops will start by one of the facilitators providing a short seminar introducing the topic of selected cases. This will be followed by one or two 5-minute presentations from delegates that will be discussed in detail with encouragement from the strand convenor and facilitators. You will then have the opportunity to ask questions, raise concerns and seek advice.
• Non functioning pituitary tumours and other sellar masses
• Normal growth and the diagnosis & management of adolescent problems
• Causes, implications and management of delayed/arrested puberty in adolescents
• Thyroid function tests
• Subclinical thyroid disease
• Adrenal insufficiency
• Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
• Female hypogonadism
• Male hypogonadism
• Paget's disease
• Assessment and management of obesity
The Society for Endocrinology is an endorsing society of Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports, an online resource, publishing and linking together case reports in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Society for Endocrinology members receive a 25% discount on the article publication charge whilst delegates at Clinical Update are entitled to a 20% discount.
For more information visit Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism Case reports.