Opportunity to join The Endocrinologist Editorial Board
16 Nov 2017
An opportunity is available for a scientist member to join the Editorial Board for the Society’s member magazine, The Endocrinologist. We are looking for a science-focused member to join the team and start in early 2018.
The Editorial Board is responsible for the content of the magazine in which we showcase the latest thinking in all areas of endocrinology, as well as news and issues that affect clinicians, scientists and nurses working in the field of endocrinology. The Endocrinologist provides a vital line of communication between members, helping to foster a sense of community and loyalty.
Board duties include:
• Maintaining an overview of the magazine’s content to ensure that it is representative of members’ interests and in line with the Society’s aims
• Commissioning articles from authors
• Reviewing all material to decide on its suitability in terms of subject, interest, quality and topicality
• Writing ‘hot topics’ from journal articles
• Working with the Society team to ensure that the production schedule runs smoothly
• Attending two face-to-face Editorial Board meetings per year
If you are interested in joining the Editorial Board or would like to find out what it’s really like from the Editor-in-Chief or other Board members please email email@example.com before 13 December 2017.