Vacancies for You and Your Hormones Content Editors
06 Aug 2018
We have new vacancies for Content Editors to contribute to our public facing website, You and Your Hormones, which provides the latest information on hormones and hormone-related conditions.
The site is written and reviewed by Society for Endocrinology experts and we are seeking Content Editors to support the Editorial Board and to help ensure the latest research and clinical practice is included on the website across all areas of endocrinology.
Content Editors will:
- Be aware of new developments in their field and identify the latest hot topics to be included
- Liaise with the Editorial Board and other endocrine experts
- Contribute to the review and creation of articles on the website
- Ensure information is accurate, reliable and easy to understand
Content Editor requirements:
- Current paid member of the Society in any of the following categories: Full, Clinician-in-Training, Scientist-in-Training, Nurse, or Senior.
- Represent one of seven areas of endocrinology: adrenal and cardiovascular, bone and calcium, endocrine neoplasia syndromes, metabolic and obesity, neuroendocrinology, thyroid, reproductive endocrinology and biology, and should be affiliated with the corresponding Endocrine Network.
- Have access to a network of professional contacts within the area.
- Be available to assist in the review or writing of approximately 10 articles a year.
The role of Content Editor presents an excellent career development opportunity, providing the chance to improve your writing skills and gain experience in the role of an editor, whilst contributing to an endocrinology-related public engagement initiative.