Become an Endocrine Ambassador
By acting as a visible representative for the Society at your institution you can help younger endocrinologists and colleagues in related fields to get involved with the Society, Society events and the field in general.
The Endocrine Ambassador Grant (up to £200) is available to support events that encourage students and colleagues into the world of endocrinology, including interdisciplinary seminars and career events.
SOCIETY FOR ENDOCRINOLOGY AMBASSADORS
- Nigel Page Kingston University London
- Oonagh Markey Loughborough University
- Mohammed Gulrez Zariwala University of Westminster
- Lawrence Hayes University of Cumbria
- Craig Beall University of Exeter
- Daniel Adekunbi Babcock University (Nigeria)
We aim to have one or more ambassador at each UK institution that has a course or department that is involved in endocrine science.
DO YOU ALREADY PROMOTE THE SOCIETY AND HELP BUDDING ENDOCRINOLOGISTS?
You already are an ambassador; apply to receive recognition for your work and access to the Endocrine Ambassador Grant to pay for a seminar at your institution.
Apply to become an ambassador today www.endocrinology.org/membership/endocrine-ambassadors