As a member of the Society for Endocrinology you will be supported at every stage of your career and be introduced to a network of colleagues that share your passion.
You will share knowledge that will further the fundamental understanding of endocrinology, set the highest standards for practice and ultimately improve patient care.
You will be part of our collective voice that inspires the next generation of endocrinologists and helps people make better decisions about their health.
In order to help you achieve these goals, the Society provides:
- Access to grants including Travel, Early Career, Equipment and Practical Skills grants (restrictions apply - see eligibility criteria under each specific grant)
- A 40% discount on Open Access publishing in Endocrine Connections
- Free online access to the current content of Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology and Endocrine-Related Cancer and to the Society’s official clinical journal, Clinical Endocrinology (via the Members' Area)
- Reduced registration to the Society's annual SfE BES conference and other Society educational events
- The opportunity to be part of one or more Endocrine Networks facilitating networking and collaboration with others in the field
Support of members’ national level applications to the Government’s Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards
- Discounted author publication charges for the Society's open access title: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports
- No colour or supplementary data charges for publishing in Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology and Endocrine-Related Cancer
- Discounted author publication charges for those wishing to publish their paper Open Access in Clinical Endocrinology (the code is available in the Members' Area)
- Free subscription to the Society's magazine, The Endocrinologist
- Regular postal and digital mailings with news updates
- Discounted membership of the European Society of Endocrinology
- 20% discount on all Oxford University Press medical books
- 20% discount on membership of the Royal Society of Medicine (the code is available in the Members' Area)