Outstanding Clinical Practitioner Award
To celebrate an outstanding clinical practitioner who has made a significant contribution to the endocrine community and showed commitment to developing and delivering excellent innovative endocrine care for the benefit of patients.
The individual may have achieved within (though not limited to) the following areas:
- Delivery of exceptional clinical care
- Development and leadership of exceptional clinical care
- Teaching and training
Applications are welcomed from within tertiary and secondary care services from a full range of hospital sizes. Applications from consultants at non-teaching hospitals are especially encouraged.
The award winner will receive an honorarium of £750 and free travel, registration and accommodation to attend the Society for Endocrinology BES conference, where they will share their achievement via a presentation. They will also be asked to input to an article for The Endocrinologist magazine.
The deadline for 2021 applications has now passed
- Travel/registration/accommodation for our SfE BES conference in 2022 to present their work
- £750 honorarium
- Publish an article in our Society magazine, The Endocrinologist
• Current Society member
• Practising clinical practitioners at all stages of their careers based in the UK
How to apply
Apply by filling out the form below and emailing it to email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted as a Word document.
The Award will be made based on (but not limited to):
- A description of the achievement
- How the achievement has positively affected / shown commitment to developing and delivering excellent endocrine care for the benefit of patients.