Develop your writing skills in science: join the You and Your Hormones team
The Society is looking for enthusiastic clinicians, scientists and nurses working in endocrinology to be Content Editors, who will contribute and review articles for ‘You and Your Hormones’, our public-facing website (www.yourhormones.info).
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You’ll gain experience in an editorial role
- You can improve your writing skills for non-specialist audiences
- You’ll help public engagement with endocrinology
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
- Reviewing up to one article per month
- Identifying novel topics to add to the website
- Writing new articles for the website
- Ensuring information is accurate, reliable and easy to understand
- Working alongside a supportive Editorial Board member
Volunteers will serve from: November 2020 until 31 December 2022 You can learn more at: www.endocrinology.org/outreach/content-editors
Application deadline: 31 August 2020
You and Your Hormones provides reliable online information and learning resources for students and the general public on hormones and hormone-related conditions. The website is written and reviewed by Society experts, and the Content Editors will support the Editorial Board to help ensure the latest research and clinical practice are included across all areas of endocrinology.