COVID-19 resources for managing endocrine conditions
We are collating resources relating to COVID-19 and endocrine practice for your information and to share with your colleagues.
This resource has been created to address uncertainty and provide guidance and support to colleagues at this challenging time (this advice is NOT intended for patient use).
If you have documents to share, please send them to email@example.com
Our Clinical Committee will review them and they will be uploaded to this page as quickly as possible. This page will be updated regularly.
- Q&A on the impact of COVID-19 on research funded or supported by NIHR
- Identifying and helping to protect patients most at risk from COVID-19 (RCP)
- Specialty-specific guidance on aspects of clinical care and treatment for COVID-19 from the RCP
- Medical research charities and COVID-19: AMRC’s response and key guidance
- Advice for patients who take replacement steroids (hydrocortisone, prednisolone, dexamethasone or plenadren) for pituitary/adrenal insufficiency
- Management of thyroid dysfunction during the COVID -19
- Management of thyrotoxicosis during COVID-19
- Letter Template - Radioactive iodine treatment -COVID-19
- BAETS statement on COVID-19 and Thyroid Cancer Services
- Management of thyroid cancer during COVID-19
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment during COVID-19 pandemic
Please note that these resources are not Society endorsed but have been supplied by members in response to clinical practice management during the COVID-19 crisis.