Do you have an interesting or challenging case that you believe will help others advance their understanding of endocrinology?
The Society for Endocrinology is delighted to invite the submission of cases for the next National Clinical Cases Meeting. Showcasing ten oral communications chosen from the highest-scoring cases, the National Clinical Cases Meeting provides the ideal forum to share cases and experiences with other clinicians.
Submission deadline: 22 January 2019 (11:59pm GMT)
Why submit your work?
- Present research and share professional experiences that could have a significant impact within the field of endocrinology.
- Gain recognition for your work and receive feedback from peers and senior endocrinologists.
- Become eligible for one of the eight Society prizes available exclusively to accepted case authors only.
- If your case is accepted for presentation you will be entitled to a discounted open access publication in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports, a Society for Endocrinology-endorsed online resource.
Online case submission
Case submission instructions
- Cases should be submitted online here using the below format and fit within the template on a single page of A4.
- All cases must be submitted prior to the deadline 22 January 2019 (11:59pm GMT).
Cases MUST be submitted through our online system using the below format:
Use Arial font size 10 throughout.
SfE National Clinical Cases - Case submission
Title in bold lower case (except for the first letter of proper nouns)
Authors in italics given as initial(s) and surname¹, ... and final author.
(No titles, no full stops, single spaces between initials and between initial and surname, only commas after surname. Use superscript after the surname to refer to affiliation).
¹Affiliation of first author, ²Second affiliation, include full address and postcode.
Section 1: Case history Body text here.
Section 2: Investigations Body text here.
Section 3: Results and treatment Body text here.
Section 4: Conclusions and points for discussion Body text here.
Please note: We reserve the right to make changes to the format of the case in order to maintain a standard layout.