Clinical case submission is now closed
We will contact submitters to let them know if their case has been selected soon.
If you have any questions about your submission please contact our abstract manager Victoria Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Clinical Case presentations
Workshops will start by one of the facilitators providing a short seminar introducing the topic of selected cases. This will be followed by one or two 5-minute presentations from delegates that will be discussed in detail with encouragement from the strand convenor and facilitators. You will then have the opportunity to ask questions, raise concerns and seek advice.
- Management of prolactinoma
- Peri/postoperative management including hydrocortisone replacement therapy
- Late effects of childhood cancer therapy
- Transitional management of growth hormone deficiency
- Thyroid eye disease
- Adrenocortical tumours/cancer
- Cushing's syndrome
- The infertile couple: anovulation/azoospermia
- Primary hyperparathyroidism
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and metabolic syndrome
- Disorders of insulin sensitivity
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia and von Hippel Lindau Syndrome
The Society for Endocrinology is an endorsing society of Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports, an online resource, publishing and linking together case reports in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Society for Endocrinology members receive a 25% discount on the article publication charge whilst delegates at Clinical Update are entitled to a 20% discount.
For more information visit Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism Case reports.