Endocrine Network Grant
To support the activities of Society for Endocrinology Endocrine Networks.
Example activities may include:
- co–ordinating cross–institute and collaborative research initiatives in areas of endocrinology such as coordinating research grant applications to funding bodies
- running an event
- employing a local institution member of staff to set up a database
This is a non-exclusive list of examples.
There are no deadlines for this grant – applications are accepted throughout the year.
up to £5,000
- Applications should be from Endocrine Network Convenors.
How to apply
To be put in contact with your Endocrine Network convenor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return completed Endocrine Network Grant application forms to email@example.com.
- Only applications submitted by a recognised Society for Endocrinology Endocrine Network Convenor will be accepted
- Funds are awarded on the understanding that they are used for the purpose stated in the application form. If any part of the grant is unused, the balance will be refunded to the Society for Endocrinology.
- Funds awarded are final
- Incomplete or retrospective applications will not be considered
- The decision of the General Secretary and the Officers is final and not subject to appeal
- The Officers will not accept resubmissions for a particular activity
- The Society requires written details on the activity and how the grant benefited endocrinology. This should be included in the annual Endocrine Network report.