Meeting Support Grant
To support members in the organisation of a wide range of endocrine events and meetings; small or large and with a clinical, nursing or scientific focus.
Members can request up to a maximum of £10,000, which may be used to fund any related organising expenses, including speaker or delegate attendance costs.
There are two deadlines for this grant: Wednesday 27 May 2020 and Wednesday 28 October 2020.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your proposal with us before you apply.
The next deadline for this grant is at 11:59am BST on Wednesday 27 May 2020.
up to £10,000
- Applicants should be Full Society members for at least 1 year or more at the time of application, or at least 6 months if an Early Career member.
How to apply
Complete the Meeting Support Grant application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If funding is to assist with the organisation of a meeting or event, the Society should be acknowledged as a sponsor in the meeting materials
- The applicant will provide a report in a standard format, no later than one month after the event.
- Grant holders may be approached to provide an article suitable for publication in The Endocrinologist or one of the Society’s journals.
- The event should take place within one year of the award. If the event does not go ahead, please inform us as soon as possible as funds may need to be returned and reallocated.
- If appropriate, keynote speakers may be approached to submit a review to one of the Society’s journals. Consideration should be given as to the suitability of coupling the topic to a themed issue of one of the following: Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, Endocrine-Related Cancer, Clinical Endocrinology or Endocrine Connections.