Teaching Achievement Award
Recognising, celebrating and inspiring great teaching in endocrinology.
Apply for some well-deserved recognition in endocrine-related teaching. This could be for a simple but innovative project, exceptional engagement or a lifetime of sharing your passion.
Your achievement may relate to (but is not limited to) curriculum development, undergraduate teaching, clinical teaching, training and advancement of postgraduates and fellows, mentorship, student welfare or technology.
We are particularly interested in achievements that:
- positively affect students’ learning experiences
- could be easily adopted by members of our Society and/or other teaching professionals
- could attract students into endocrinology
P Kempegowda (Birmingham): Development of two innovative educational platforms: SIMBA and CoMICs
S Jarvis (London): Beyond the call of duty in Reproductive & Developmental Biology teaching
N Martin (London): Enthusing the endocrinologists of tomorrow
The deadline for 2021 applications has now passed
- Travel/registration/accommodation for our SfE BES conference in 2022 to present their work
- £750 honorarium
- Publish an article in our Society magazine, The Endocrinologist
- Current Society member
- Have regular contact time with undergraduate or postgraduate students in a teaching or training capacity
- Teach in life sciences or other endocrine-related subject
How to apply
Apply by filling out the form below and emailing it to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted as a Word document.
Please read all of our eligibility criteria and terms and conditions before completing this application form.