Meeting Support Grant
To support members in the organisation of a wide range of endocrine events and meetings; small or large and with a clinical, nursing or scientific focus.
Please note that virtual events will also be eligible for support.
Members can request up to a maximum of £10,000, which may be used to fund any related organising expenses, including speaker or delegate attendance costs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your proposal with us before you apply.
The deadline for this grant is at 11:59am BST on Wednesday 27 October 2021.
up to £10,000
- Applicants should be Full Society members for at least 1 year or more at the time of application, or at least 6 months if an Early Career member.
How to apply
Complete the Meeting Support Grant application form and return it to email@example.com.
- If funding is to assist with the organisation of a meeting or event, the Society should be acknowledged as a sponsor in the meeting materials
- The applicant will provide a report in a standard format, no later than one month after the event.
- Grant holders may be approached to provide an article suitable for publication in The Endocrinologist or one of the Society’s journals.
- The event should ideally take place within one year of the award but can be extended to two years given the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- If the event does not go ahead, please inform us as soon as possible as funds may need to be returned and reallocated.
- If appropriate, keynote speakers may be approached to submit a review to one of the Society’s journals. Consideration should be given as to the suitability of coupling the topic to a themed issue of one of the following: Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, Endocrine-Related Cancer, Clinical Endocrinology or Endocrine Connections.