Society for Endocrinology BES Registration Grant
For Student Members of the Society to attend the Society’s annual SfE BES conference.
This is an invaluable opportunity for those who have not yet chosen endocrinology as their specialty, to hear the latest in research and practice and network with those in the field.
Grants are awarded on merit and not on a first come first serve basis.
The deadline for SfE BES 2021 is Wednesday 25 August.
Up to £400 (Includes registration for SfE BES 2021 and a contribution of up to £170 towards travel and accommodation costs)
- Student Members of the Society are eligible to be nominated for a grant. Nominees must not have been awarded an SfE BES Registration Grant previously.
- Only Full Members of the Society are able to nominate Student Members and may put forward up to two candidates per year to receive an SfE BES Registration Grant.
How to apply
Full Members can nominate their candidates for SfE BES Registration Grants online. If you are interested in being considered for a Registration Grant, you will need to ask an existing Full Member of the Society to nominate you.
- Awardees may only receive one Registration Grant in their career.
- As a condition of the grant the awardee must attend the whole three day conference and complete a post-event grant questionnaire.
- Awardees are expected to pay for their accommodation and travel upfront, and the grant monies will be used to reimburse you for these costs (up to a maximum of £180) after the event and on submission of receipts. Subsistence costs will not be reimbursed.
- First class travel will not be funded and applicants must endeavour to find the least expensive travel and accommodation costs.
- Student Members who are presenting an abstract will be given priority if budgetary constraints are necessary.
- This is a competitive award and the Grants Panel's decision is final and not subject to appeal.