Society members are eligible for International Society of Endocrinology benefits
31 Jan 2018
The ISE forms a strategic federation of National Endocrine Societies that aims to stimulate international cooperation and co-ordinate scientific exchange, debate and dissemination between healthcare professionals around the world.
As a member of the International Society of Endocrinology (ISE), we are able to extend ISE membership benefits to our members.
These benefits include:
- $150 discount on the registration fee for the ICE 2018 meeting
- Travel Grants of up to $1500 to help early career members attend International meetings and present their research – but apply before 28 February 2018
- Networking opportunities at ISE meetings
- Voting and nomination rights for the election of ISE Officers and the Programme Organising Committee of the ICE meetings
- 20% discount on publication fees in the Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports
Find out more about the work of the ISE at www.isendo.org/