Introducing our 2020 Leadership and Development Programme Awardees
07 Sep 2020
We are excited to announce the 2020 Society Leadership and Development Awards Programme Awardees.
This ambitious programme, pioneered by former Society President, Graham Williams, aims to recognise and nurture emerging talent in endocrinology, to help the Awardees become the future leaders of our discipline.
- Alexander Comninos, Imperial College London
- Julia Prague, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust and University of Exeter
- Peter Taylor, Cardiff University and the University Hospital of Wales
- Safwaan Adam, The Christie Hospital, Manchester
- Justyna Witczak , University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff
- Claire Fletcher, Imperial College London
- Tijana Mitic, University of Edinburgh
Learn more about the Society’s Leadership and Development Awards Programme.