Join the ESE Advocacy Representation Scheme (EARS) Community!
12 Nov 2020
The European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) have launched the new ESE Advocacy Representation Scheme (EARS), open to ESE members and members of Affiliated Societies. You now can join the EARS Community and receive up-to-date information on the policy and advocacy work of the Society.
As part of the EARS Community you will:
- Receive regular e-newsletter updates on the Policy and Advocacy work of the Society.
- The opportunity to be involved with consultation on, and engagement with, ESE Policy and Advocacy activities.
- Have your voice heard as part of Europe’s community of endocrinology professionals.
- Have access to additional resources, such as the ESE’s White Paper “Hormones in European Health Policies: Contributing towards a healthier Europe” which is due to be published in November 2020.
- Invitations to sessions at ECE and other events around Policy and Advocacy and topics such as research funding.
To join the EARS Community, which is FREE to members of ESE’s Affiliated Societies, please visit the ESE Advocacy Representation Scheme webpage.