You and Your Hormones Content Editor vacancies
You and Your Hormones Content Editors are passionate scientists, clinicians and nurses working in endocrinology.
Boost your writing and public engagement skills, whilst promoting accurate and reliable science by applying to join the You and Your Hormones team as a Content Editor.
You and Your Hormones is our public-facing website that provides reliable online information and learning resources for students and the general public on hormones and hormone-related conditions.
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2020
Content Editors will serve from 1 November 2020 – 31 December 2022.
Why should you apply?
- You’ll gain experience in an editorial role
- You can improve your writing skills for non-specialist audiences
- You’ll help public engagement with endocrinology
What does it involve?
- Reviewing up to one article per month
- Identifying novel topics to add to the website
- Writing new articles for the website
- Ensuring information is accurate, reliable and easy to understand
- Working alongside a supportive Editorial Board member
Please note, only Early Career Society members will be considered for these roles.
You and Your Hormones, a web-based project by the Society for Endocrinology that aims to give patients and the general public access to reliable online information on endocrine science.