Join the Endocrinology and Diabetes Specialty Certificate Examining Board
25 Jan 2021
The Association of British Clinical Diabetologists, the Society for Endocrinology, and the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK are seeking to appoint a member of the Endocrinology and Diabetes Speciality Certificate Examining (SCE) Board.
The successful applicant will:
- Assist the Chair and Medical Secretary in the running of the SCE to ensure that all academic objectives and standards set by the General Medical Council are met
- Attend annual meetings of the Board
- Review candidate performance in the most recent diet
- Assist with the development of the SCE
- Act on the advice of the MRCP(UK) Management and Policy Board and Examining Boards on policy and academic matters relating to the Examinations
- Support MRCP(UK) Central Office on the delivery of the Examinations.
- Hold the MRCP(UK) or an equivalent postgraduate diploma
- Be practicing as a specialist in Endocrinology and Diabetes, and a member or fellow of one of the three Colleges
- Be registered with a license to practice and in good standing on the GMC specialist register
- Be actively engaged in the training of junior doctors in the UK (or within the last two years)
- Be up-to-date as appropriate with relevant national guidelines, CPD requirements, employer’s equality and diversity training and appraisal process
- Experience of the exam process would be an advantage.
Find out more about this job.
Please send applications to Kate.Beaumont@mrcpuk.org by 26 February.