Join a Society Committee to make a difference
09 Sep 2021
It's never been more important to help shape the future of endocrinology, so get involved by joining a committee.
We have some exciting committee vacancies to start in 2022:
- Clinical Committee
- Corporate Liaison
- Early Career Steering Group
- Finance Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Nurse Committee
- Programme Committee
- Public Engagement
- Science Committee
We have a number of vacancies to fill on our Corporate Liaison Committee, which is a great opportunity for you to help the Society develop its industry partnerships and collaborations for the benefit of members and patients.
There is something to suit everyone. We need members from all career levels, backgrounds, areas of expertise and locations to bring fresh perspectives and new ideas that represent our diverse membership, champion all facets of endocrinology, and help maximise the impact of the Society.
Committees have an integral role in guiding the Society, but rather than us telling you why you should join, here's what current members say:
- “To share your expertise, offer new perspectives and ideas, and to influence change, as this is vital in every dynamic organisation. It’s an opportunity every nurse should work and aspire for.”
- “To work towards implementing initiatives that can improve patient care.”
- “To be the voice of your peers and to contribute to the growth of the Society – which means a success for its members and for endocrinology.”
- “To help promote endocrinology sensibly and responsibly, for example when dealing with the media.”
See all vacancies and apply by 1 October 2021.