Registration for SfE BES 2020 is now open.
Delegate fee includes access to all sessions, tea and coffee, lunches throughout the meeting, access to the commercial exhibition and attendance of the Welcome Reception.
Non-member registration - (Want to join or renew?)
Early Bird registration
Society for Endocrinology Members
Reduced registration fees are available for members of the Society for Endocrinology.
* If you are a Student Member, Early Career Member, Senior Member, Nurse Member or currently have concessionary membership you are also eligible for concessionary registration rates.
If you register at the concessionary rate please note that your concessionary status will be checked by our SfE membership team. If your membership does not confirm your eligibility for the concessionary rate you will be contacted to pay the higher fee.
- Please note that payment onsite will be accepted by credit or debit cards ONLY.
- If you wish to join the Society in order to take advantage of the discounted member registration fee at the early bird rate please apply for membership no later than the 7 September 2020 11:59 pm (BST). If you apply for membership after this deadline the early bird rate will not be guaranteed.
- If you wish to join the society in order to take advantage of the discounted member registration fee at the standard rate please apply for membership no later than the 1 November 2020 11:59 pm (BST). If you apply for membership after this deadline the standard rate will not be guaranteed.
- A limited number of day delegate rates may be made available. If you wish to be considered please email your request and reasoning to SfEBESconference@endocrinology.org
We have submitted an application to Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom to supply CPD credit(s). These will be awarded to delegates who attend the scientific sessions at SfE BES 2020.
We will update this page with the number of once the application has approved.
The Society provide a limited number of SfE BES Registration Grants for trainee scientists, clinicians and nurses who have not yet chosen endocrinology as their speciality and who have been nominated by Full Members.
See the SfE BES Registration Grant page for full details of eligibility criteria.
Once registered, a confirmation of receipt will be sent via email from Worldpay along with a detailed booking confirmation. Registration for social events must be booked in advance at the time of registration in order to secure a place. There is no deadline for registration.
No refunds will be made after 15th October 2020 at 11.59pm (BST) (for any reason including ill health). Refund requests received in writing on or before 15th October 2020 at 11.59pm (BST)will be subject to an administrative charge of £15.
The Society for Endocrinology offers support to members to attend SfE BES if they have had an abstract accepted. See the Travel Grant page for full details of eligibility criteria.
Applications close on Wednesday 12 August 2020 11:59am (BST).
- Children (anyone under the age of 18 years) are not permitted in the exhibition hall at any time.
- Because of limited seating capacity, the nature of the programme content and to avoid distracting/interrupting speakers or other delegates, children are not allowed to attend any presentations in the scientific programme or industry sponsored satellite symposia.
- In all other areas of the event children are allowed and breastfeeding is welcomed. A private room will also be available upon request for breastfeeding or nursing women to express. Where catering is only available in the exhibition hall and you have a child with you, please speak to a member of the Society Events Team, either via registration or the Organiser’s Office, and catering and refreshments will be provided for you in an alternative area
- For reasons of insurance liability and safety, infants must be held or be in a pushchair at all times.
* For this policy children are defined as anyone under the age of 18 which includes infants and babes in arms.