Registration for SfE BES Online is now open
This event will run free-of-charge for members of the Society for Endocrinology.
For information on becoming a member please visit the membership page.
Member Registration - Free
- Registration will close at 11.59 pm (BST) on Friday 13th November 2020
- SfE BES Online is a free, members-only event. Please visit the membership page if you would like to join or renew. Applications for membership will close on 1 November 2020 11:59 pm (BST). If you apply for membership after this deadline registration to SfE BES Online will not be guaranteed.
- We have submitted an application to Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom to supply CPD credit(s). These will be awarded to delegates who attend the scientific sessions at SfE BES Online. We will update this page with the number of once the application has approved
- Once registered you will receive a detailed booking confirmation via email. Registration will close at 11.59 pm (BST) on Friday 13th November 2020
- Throughout the pandemic, the Society for Endocrinology has done its best to support members by providing additional online training opportunities and by curating resources to support the best clinical practise as well as individual career development. We made the decision not to charge members to access online content from SfE BES in line with this ethos, to allow more of our members to come together to celebrate the best of endocrinology.