Professional Practice Officer vacancy
11 Feb 2021
Professional Practice Officer vacancy (full time, £28-30,000)
The Society for Endocrinology is looking for an experienced Professional Practice Officer to develop and manage our clinical resources, projects and training to support best practice in endocrinology across the UK.
This will involve day-to day management and oversight of an online clinical resource bank, working with industry, NHS partners, clinical members and others to manage service improvement projects and leading on the development of a new flexible service review model to support implementation of emerging recommendations for improving services and clinical practice.
What are we looking for?
- A strong background in clinical practice/clinical service improvement/research management
- A degree level in biosciences or healthcare subject
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills, and be adaptable to different audiences
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiating skills, with an ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels from a range of backgrounds to successfully deliver projects
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working in a healthcare, academic or research setting
- Experience of working with multiple external partners, particularly committees
- A good understanding of the needs, opportunities and challenges of clinical and academic communities
- The ability to work independently, think strategically and identify opportunities
The role is full time and based at our HQ in Bristol (currently home working due to COVID-19).
Salary circa. £28-30k. Read the full job description.
For an informal discussion about the post, contact Zoe Plummer
To apply, please send a covering letter with CV to Marlene Deuchars at email@example.com by 9am on Monday 8 March. Interviews are to be held during the week commencing 15 March 2021.